Sunday, January 29, 2012

Demonstration speeches

Paint your shirt
I'm pretty sure that everybody want something special, like it is only you could have it. But instead of buying it, why shouldn't you just make one? Today I am here to show you guys how to paint your own shirt. And I'm possitive sure that it will be more even fun if you're doing it with your friends.

Planning a party
Parties are seems like to be very general. You might have gone like a hundred of parties, but have you thuoght about which party was your favorite one? or have you really thought about how to plan a party? Today I am going to let you guys know what is it like to be having a party that will be unforgetable.

Make a cut-up T-shirt
look great; You probably have seen a lot of T-shirts that had some cuts, if not then you're not a human being, because it's 2012. But instead of paying money of a shirt that it's already got cut, woundn't you feel kinda like not worth it? or wast it? and you may be not like it sometime? Today I am going to teach you guys how to make a cut-up shirt look great.

Play Clarinet
I am 100% sure that everybody in here have heard the sound of music. You might wonder how to play the piano, violin, or guitar. but that just too genral, most of people wants to learn something easy. Clarinet is the easiest intrument i have ever leanred. And it's very interesting and fun to play it. plus the sound of the clarinet is beautiful and soft. it rocks your world. So today I am going to teach you guys how to play the B flat Clarinet.

How to apply make-up
Most of girls like to be pretty, hence some of them likes to wear make-up. Make up would make a woman look beautiful, but if you dont know how to put them on, then it would make a woman more even worse. Since not every body knows excatly how to do it. Today I am going to show you all beautiful young ladies how to apply make up.

1 comment:

  1. 15/15 [Non-TOASTed]

    Paint shirt: Is this the one where you use the soap? I think it's a cool idea, but you'll have to bring all the stuff. Does it take a while to do? And are you going to get messy? Not a bad topic, but some stuff to think about.

    Planning a party: Remember, no good because you have to be able to do it in front of us. How about something you make for a party, like a decoration or something? That would be good.

    Cut T-shirt: I am not human, I guess. How long would this one take? I'm afraid you won't hit 4 minutes here.

    Clarinet: Opposite problem as the t-shirt—people learn to play the clarinet after DAyS of practice. How will you teach us in 6 minutes or less? Possible? I think it's an ok idea, but you must think of time.

    Makeup: I think this is actually a really cool idea. If you did it, I'd think you would need to have a "dummy", a partner that you could put the makeup on, instead of yourself or whatever, right?

    See http://goo.gl/4wq3b for a good example of what I want (in the future).

    ReplyDelete